Schartec Mini-Photocell SPCM
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: ST201008
- Kostenloser Versand in DE (außer Tore)
- Versand am selben Tag (Bestellung Werktags bis 14 Uhr)
Mini Photocell Schartec SPCM for all door operators
The Schartec SPCM is a one-way light barrier and can be used for garage door operators as well as for swing gate operators and sliding gate operators. It serves as an additional safety device for the load switch-off of the operator and detects obstacles even before the gate opens. Children, animals and objects are therefore additionally protected against injuries or damage.
The photocell from Schartec is particularly impressive due to its long range and compact design. It can therefore be installed very easily in the entrance area of the gate.
The Schartec light barrier SPCM can also be used without problems for third-party products (except Hörmann drives).
- If the drive has a 'Closer Contact', connect the NC and COM terminals with the intended terminals to your opener / operator.
- If the drive has a 'Opener Contact', connect the NO and COM terminals with the intended terminals to your opener / operator.
- The terminals on the drive where you connect a photocell are dependent on the opener/operator manufacturer.
- One-way system without reflector
- Long range (up to 15 m depending on the weather and environment)
- Compact design
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Technology: infrared
- Range: up to 15 m (rain or fog can reduce the range by up to 30%)
- Protection class: IP 45
- Power supply: 12-24 V DC / AC
- Wavelength: 940 nm
- Working current: transmitter ≤15 mA - receiver ≤30 mA
- Working temperature: -20 ° C - + 60 ° C
- Relay contact: 1 A max. 30 V / DC
- Dimensions: 73 x 43 x 25 mm (L x W x H)
- Item number: ST201008
- Model number: SPCM
Scope of Delivery:
- Schartec mini photocell SPCM transmitter & receiver
- Mounting material
- Connection instructions