Schartec Universal Emergency Release Cable for Sectional Garage Doors
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: appr. 1-2 workdays
Bitte beachten Sie: Aufgrund der aktuellen Corona-Verordnung bieten wir kein Ladengeschäft (Abholung vor Ort) an.
- Order number: ST801001
- Kostenloser Versand in DE (außer Speditionsware)
- Versand am selben Tag**
Schartec emergency release for sectional- garage door in combination with electric garage door opener
The Schartec emergency release is required for garages without a second access. For example, in the event of a power failure, the garage door opener can also be unlocked from the outside using the release cable with the lock on its end so you can open your sectional garage door by hand.
The universal emergency release cable for sectional doors can be used with all kinds of electric garage door openers
The Schartec Universal emergency release is suitable for sectional doors up to 40 mm thick (the lock is 50 mm long) and can be used with all garage door operators that have a manual emergency release (except Bosch openers). The included wire has a length of 1 m. The counter plate of the lock is larger than many other emergency releases and thus protects your door surface from the inside against buckling and scratching.
- larger counter plate -> no arching or scratching of the door
- 2 covers included (white / black) -> optional for white garage doors or dark garage doors (for example RAL7016)
- universally applicable for all common garage door operators
- only for sectional doors up to 40 mm insulation thickness
- Wire length: 1 m
- Length lock: 50 mm
- cover cap color: white & black
- Dimensions counter plate: 40 x 25 mm
- Counter plate with nut
- Fixing screws for counter plate
- White cap
- Black cap
- 2 x keys